Talent Acquisition Partner JobFranklin, TN
Back to All Jobs
Why You'll Love This Job
At Fast Pace Health, Talent Acquisition Partner (TAP) is an important first step in a successful employee experience. The TAP employs sourcing strategies and resources as well as developing new, creative recruiting channels. Additionally, the TAP collaborates with its leaders to ensure that the sourcing strategies support the overall business objectives for the role and works in strong partnership with the People Team and their Operational leaders. The TAP will play a critical role in ensuring that the Company is hiring the best possible talent and achieving staffing objectives by recruiting and evaluating job candidates who fit our Culture and Values, advising managers, and managing transfers.
- Engage with the hiring manager by conducting thorough intake sessions, clarifying staffing needs and responsibilities, and ensuring job descriptions reflect accurate knowledge, skills and abilities required.
- Partners with People & Culture partners for support in the employee experience.
- Partners with People & Culture partners for any job description revisions learned through intake sessions.
- Sources candidates directly in the marketplace and develops candidate pools within their respective geographic markets.
- Conducts in-depth candidate interviews via phone, video, or in-person in line with the job requirements and ensures that the reference checking process is completed.
- Coordinates interviews with hiring managers.
- Works with the hiring managers to develop strong selection processes using creative and innovative techniques and tools, such as the values-based scorecard.
- Appropriately advise hiring managers on selection decision based on interview feedback, assessment results, and references.
- Develops and manages strong consultative relationships with hiring managers and candidates.
- Develops offers in line with approved guidelines, pay calculators, negotiates the offer, and finalizes start date with the candidate.
- Successfully negotiate job offers with selected candidates.
- Continues interaction with the candidate until the time the candidate is passed to our Welcome Experience Coordinator for onboarding.
- Communicate rejection news with those not selected with a customer service approach that fosters a long-term relationship for consideration with future opportunities.