Supervising Psychiatrist JobFranklin, TN
Back to All Jobs
Why You'll Love This Job
Fast Pace Health strives to provide a best in class patient experience in every interaction. We are seeking a highly-skilled, experienced Supervising Physciatrist to join our growing team. Our ideal candidate will be deeply committed to nurturing our Fast Pace mission of teamwork, communication, empowerment and quality care in a friendly and encouraging environment.
Fast Pace Health aims to push for a new vision of healthcare in rural communities that will consist of an array of different services. We are changing the delivery of healthcare in these rural areas by integrating excellent patient care, education, accessibility, and community service, in a way that puts the patient’s needs first and improves the health status of our communities.
Physician shall supervise mid-level providers at the Clinic in accordance with applicable law and the policies and procedures of the Company and the Clinic. Such supervisory services shall include, but not be limited to, the following:
- Providing appropriate mid-level practitioner oversight and supervision at the Clinics listed in the assigned region.
- Providing in-person supervisory services at each assigned Clinic periodically (but no less than once per month via videoconference or in-person) and provide confirmatory documentation to Company of all such visits or videoconferences.
- Co-signing at least twenty charts per clinic supervised per month within thirty (30) days of the underlying patient visits.
- Personally, reviewing the historical, physical, and therapeutic data in the following circumstances upon direct request by the Company: when medically indicated, when requested by the patient, when prescriptions written by the mid-level practitioner fall outside of the protocol, when prescriptions are written by a mid-level practitioner who possesses a temporary certificate of fitness, and when a controlled drug has been prescribed.
- Maintaining remote access to Company’s Electronic Medical Records (“EMR”) system.
- Remain available for clinical questions from Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants during all clinical hours.
- Identifying and informing the Company in the event Physician is not available to perform the Services so Company can arrange for a qualified physician substitute/coverage.
- Notifying the assigned Clinic of any changes in call or supervision coverage whenever Physician requests coverage from Medical Director or another qualified supervising physician.
- Periodically providing substitute supervision for other supervising physicians of the Company at their request.
- Remaining knowledgeable of organization protocols, policies, and procedures.
- Physician shall provide mid-level supervision services for our Behavioral Health Team as requested by the Clinic or the Company and as set forth below.
- Providing an updated curriculum vitae annually.