Physical Therapist JobLewisburg, TN
Back to All Jobs
Why You'll Love This Job
Fast Pace Health strives to provide a best in class patient experience in every interaction. We are seeking a highly-skilled, experienced Physical Therapist to join our growing team. Our ideal candidate will be deeply committed to nurturing our Fast Pace mission of teamwork, communication, empowerment and quality care in a friendly and encouraging environment.
Fast Pace Health aims to push for a new vision of healthcare in rural communities that will consist of an array of different services. We are changing the delivery of healthcare in these rural areas by integrating excellent patient care, education, accessibility, and community service, in a way that puts the patient’s needs first and improves the health status of our communities.
A Fast Pace Physical Therapist performs all functions as determined under the guidelines of state-specific Physical Therapist practice act, including initial evaluation, plan of care, on-going treatment and ultimate discharge. Additionally, a Fast Pace Physical Therapist will serve as an ambassador of the PT profession and Company.
Below, we have provided a high level view of what the role entails, with the complete job description discussed in detail during our interviewing process.
- Ability to perform a complete initial evaluation on a patient.
- Ability to develop a thorough plan of care for the patient.
- Ability to complete progress notes in required timeframe, ensuring thoroughness and accuracy according to Company guidelines.
- Ability to submit a weekly lost patient log to Clinic Manager.
- Attend a minimum of 1 marketing event per month.
- Provide constant communication with administrative staff and technicians regarding patient plan of care and overall patient management.
- Collaborate with the marketing department to highlight individual skillset and abilities, providing an opportunity for self-promotion.
- Collaborate with billing department to ensure appropriate notes and communication to secure reimbursement.
- Interface with physicians and medical personnel to ensure proper patient treatment.
- Ability to understand variables in Physical Therapy treatment to ensure maximum treatment results with consideration of appropriate plan of care, financial considerations and patient time constraints.
- Serve as an ambassador of Fast Pace, elevating the Physical Therapist reputation in the medical and public eye.
- Collaborate with other PT’s to share skills and techniques (inside and outside of Fast Pace).
- Develop and maintain most current knowledge of PT techniques and new ideas in PT.
- Promote and encourage of the knowledge of PT in the community with patients and medical community.
- Work with exercise technicians to teach techniques that are needed for the PT caseload.
- Develop appropriate home exercise program for patients and communicate this information to the exercise technicians.
- Utilize evidence informed treatment options for maximum patient outcomes
- The ability to maintain friendly, cordial relations with all clients and employees; maintain a positive work atmosphere by acting and communicating in a manner that results in a positive work relationship with customers, co-workers and managers.
- Ability to comply with Fast Pace standards of operations.
- Ability to adhere to the Core Values of the Company.