Orthopedic Provider JobJackson, TN
Back to All Jobs
Why You'll Love This Job
Fast Pace Health is seeking a highly skilled and experienced Orthopedic Provider (Family Nurse Practitioner/FNP/APRN/Physician Assistant/PA) to join our growing team. Though the practice resides within our urgent care facility, it is a part of our ancillary services team. Your patients are scheduled and your practice’s hours would not be the same as the urgent care clinic.
Our vision is to revolutionize healthcare delivery in rural communities by integrating excellent patient care, education, accessibility, and community service. At Fast Pace Health, we prioritize putting the needs of our patients first and improving the overall health status of our communities.
- Evaluate patients, develop individualized treatment plans, and coordinate care with support staff and the Clinic Director
- Complete necessary patient care documentation, including daily notes, progress notes, discharge notes, and other required forms as requested by treating physicians, rehab nurses or insurance companies, case managers and physician referrals
- Provide continuous communication with referring physicians and other referring sources
- Maintain clinical logs and checklists to ensure compliance with local and federal requirements
- Foster positive work relationships, boost morale, increase productivity, and create a best-in-class clinical team by collaborating closely with all clinic staff
- Perform therapeutic procedures, diagnostic testing, and manual testing, such as I&D, splinting, suturing, infection management, and wound care
- Assist with additional duties as assigned by management