Orthopedic Provider Job – Campbellsville, KY
Back to All Jobs
Why You'll Love This Job
Fast Pace Health strives to provide a best in class customer experience to our patients every day. We are seeking a highly-skilled, experienced Orthopedic Provider to join our growing team. Our ideal candidate will be deeply committed to nurturing our Fast Pace mission of teamwork, communication, empowerment and quality care in a friendly and encouraging environment.
Fast Pace Health aims to push for a new vision of healthcare in rural communities that will consist of an array of different services. We are changing the delivery of healthcare in these rural areas by integrating excellent patient care, education, accessibility, community service, in a way that puts the patient’s needs first and improves the health status of our communities.
Fast Pace Health is seeking a highly skilled and experienced Orthopedic Provider (Family Nurse Practitioner/FNP/APRN) to join our growing team. Though the practice resides within our urgent care facility, it is a part of our ancillary services team. Your patients are scheduled and your practice’s hours would not be the same as the urgent care clinic.
Our vision is to revolutionize healthcare delivery in rural communities by integrating excellent patient care, education, accessibility, and community service. At Fast Pace Health, we prioritize putting the needs of our patients first and improving the overall health status of our communities.
Why You’ll Love Fast Pace:
- Flexible schedule options Monday to Friday only (including 4x10's)
- Work Life Balance – No on call/after hours
- Scheduled Patients
- Paid Holidays
- Competitive salary, provider bonus, and benefits (medical/vision/dental/401k)
- Continued Medical Education Sponsorship
- Nurturing family-like atmosphere fostering success and fulfillment through supportive bonds and collaborative achievements
- Contribute to our mission by serving your local community
- Limitless growth opportunities: diverse patients, continuous learning, and internal promotion
- Evaluate patients, develop individualized treatment plans, and coordinate care with support staff and the Clinic Director
- Complete necessary patient care documentation, including daily notes, progress notes, discharge notes, and other required forms as requested by treating physicians, rehab nurses or insurance companies, case managers and physician referrals
- Provide continuous communication with referring physicians and other referring sources
- Maintain clinical logs and checklists to ensure compliance with local and federal requirements
- Foster positive work relationships, boost morale, increase productivity, and create a best-in-class clinical team by collaborating closely with all clinic staff
- Perform therapeutic procedures, diagnostic testing, and manual testing, such as I&D, splinting, suturing, infection management, and wound care
- Assist with additional duties as assigned by management