Dermatology Provider JobSmyrna, TN
Back to All Jobs
Why You'll Love This Job
We are seeking a highly-Fast Pace Health is seeking a highly skilled and experienced Dermatology Provider (Family Nurse Practitioner/FNP/APRN/Physician Assistant/PA) to join our growing team. Though the practice resides within our urgent care facility, it is a part of our ancillary services team. Your patients are scheduled and your practice’s hours would not be the same as the urgent care clinic.
Our vision is to revolutionize healthcare delivery in rural communities by integrating excellent patient care, education, accessibility, and community service. At Fast Pace Health, we prioritize putting the needs of our patients first and improving the overall health status of our communities. Fast Pace Health strives to provide a best in class patient experience in every interaction.
Below, we have provided a high level view of what the Dermatology Provider (Family Nurse Practitioner/FNP/APRN/Physician Assistant/PA) role entails, with the complete job description discussed in detail during our interviewing process.
- Develop a diagnosis based on your evaluation and develop a treatment plan for skin aliments
- Monitor the effectiveness of skin treatments and make necessary improvements or changes
- Educate patients regarding treatment and at-home care, including prescribing effective skincare regimens, and preventive skin care
- Conduct screenings, skin evaluations, and non-invasive surgical procedures
- Cross-promote all areas of Practice, including services for body contouring, facial rejuvenation, injectables, laser hair removal, peels, microdermabrasion and facials, in addition to other services that may be added to the service menu
- Conduct thorough patient evaluations, which will involve obtaining a full medical history from patients, including what medications they take, performing a physical examination, focused on the skin and hair and ordering any necessary tests and analyzing the results
- Administer treatments such as wound suturing, injections, and prescribing medications
- Instruct patients and their support system on proper care for their condition, respond to patient telephone calls, and ensure proper follow up with patients
- Recommend and inject cosmetic treatments such as botox and fillers
- Consult with clients to assess desired outcome to improve their skin condition, make informed recommendations and explain services, assist them to select appropriate treatments, and ensure their care and satisfaction
- Maintain knowledge to promote and sell services and retail products