Clinical Provider JobClinton, IN
Back to All Jobs
Why You'll Love This Job
Fast Pace Health strives to provide a best in class patient experience in every interaction. We are seeking a highly-skilled, experienced Family Nurse Practitioner to join our growing team. Our ideal candidate will be deeply committed to nurturing our Fast Pace mission of teamwork, communication, empowerment and quality care in a friendly and encouraging environment.
Fast Pace Health aims to push for a new vision of healthcare in rural communities that will consist of an array of different services. We are changing the delivery of healthcare in these rural areas by integrating excellent patient care, education, accessibility, and community service, in a way that puts the patient’s needs first and improves the health status of our communities.
Below, we have provided a high level view of what the role entails, with the complete job description discussed in detail during our interviewing process.
- Lead clinic staff, in behaviors, actions and attitude (e.g. X-Ray Technologists, Nurses, and Front Office Specialists) in delivering excellent patient care. Provide guidance as necessary to ensure quality professional services and patient satisfaction.
- Ensure accurate completion of patient charts in a timely matter and forwarding charts as appropriate on a daily basis. As well as build and maintain confidence and credibility with all employees.
- Implement clinical protocols as outlined CMO and Supervising Physicians.
- Maintain behavior that is compliant with Federal and State regulations, guidelines, and requirements including working knowledge of all health information management issues such as HIPAA.
- Order, perform, or interpret the results of diagnostic tests, as well as responsibly prescribe medications and educate patients on continued treatment and care of acute and chronic conditions.
- Perform therapeutic procedures, including but not limited to I&D, splinting, suturing, managing infection, and wound care.
- Analyze and interpret patients' histories, symptoms, physical findings, and diagnostic information to develop appropriate diagnoses.
- Ensure accurate completion of patient charts in a timely matter and forwarding charts as appropriate on a daily basis.
- Ability to adhere to the Core Values of the Company, of teamwork, communication, empowerment, quality of care, and friendliness.
- Ability to be knowledgeable and comply with Company standards of operations.
- The ability to maintain friendly, cordial relations with all clients and employees; maintain a positive work atmosphere by acting and communicating in a manner that results in a positive work relationship with customers, co-workers and managers.
- The ability to consult with patients through virtual communication channels.
- Proven experience working as a Telehealth Clinician.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.